Western Machine Works has the skilled technicians, custom tooling and engineering expertise to handle all aspects of main shaft turbine refurbishment.
Our 34,000 square foot facility, heavy lifting capacity and large lathe capabilities enable us to work on the largest wind turbine components.
- Shaft and Main Bearing Disassembly
- Non Destructive Testing of Shafts
- New Shaft Manufacturing
- Main Bearing Cleaning, Inspection and Failure Analysis
- Yaw Bearing Cleaning and Inspection
- Custom Lifting and Transportation Fixtures
- Bearing Housing Restoration
Let’s talk about your project.
To learn more about our services for the wind energy industry and turbine repair, give us a call at (503) 286-7791 or send us an email here.